MakerKing 0.9.3 is out!
# Version 0.9.3
New features :
- Added the clock block, a block which emits power every X tick!
- Added the display block, the perfect block to create displays and doubles as a connector
- Added borderless windowed fullscreen mode (Tested on Windows and Linux only)
- Added some basic protection in chat and usernames against vulgar words in English, French, Spanish, German, Turkish and Russian
- Added warnings about upcoming maintenance or restart in-game when they happen
- Improved rendering performance for wires, dangers (spikes, etc.), furniture and cosmetics
- Made kick messages more descriptive about the kick reason (restart or maintenance)
- Made server status in titlescreen be more descriptive about what is going on
- Now global leaderboard menu automatically reloads when opening it
- Graphical settings page in settings menu is now easier to use visually
- Updated translations and now Brazil Portuguese is 100% translated!
- Added tooltips in editor when hovering game objects in the object picker
Bug fixes :
- Fixed bug where too long replays would not submit
- Made Steam's stop button work by force killing the process (still better to close with the X button)
- Fixed bug with website playerlist not working
- Fixed bug where cursor wouldn't reappear when hovering UI
- Fixed bug where eyebrows colors could be connected to one another in the editor
- Fixed bug where releasing click when dragging rotate handle would rotate it again
- Fixed bug where bushes and trees would sample their biome from different positions in editor and game, leading to inconsistencies between the two
- Fixed bug where players were still blowing bubbles out of water
- Fixed bug where players on tutorial wouldn't be counted as online
- Fixed crash happening when pressing the Undo button after dragging wires
- Fixed crash happening with some highly complicated mobs
- Made it harder to cheese umbrella jump and frisbee/boomerang jump achievements
- Fixed bug with top score and top rank achievements
- Did a fair attempt at fixing the score bugs but we will need more testing to see if it's 100% fixed
Get MakerKing : Make your own levels!
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.